Friday, October 15, 2021

The Submissive--#71 finished

 I am embarrassed to even put down that I read this book.  I did not read the whole 50 Shades of anything books and when I saw this one I figured it was like that.  Since at a library sale & I think a quarter for paperbacks, I bought it.  I decided I would read it but kept in the basement--kids didn't need to see this book.  I was about like I expected, not great writing, not great story and characters are basically out of some kind of fairy tale.  Some sex and I guess S & M stuff here but really didn't seem worth it.  I just about stopped reading a few times but pushed on for some reason.

I have already posted it on PBS, there were already 3 copies in system so I doubt it moves but I don't really want to put into a little free book library either.  Might just give back to library as donation at some point.

No comments: