Monday, February 28, 2022

The Canaan Legacy--#21 finished

 This is an older book from 1988, it is first in the Rachel Gold series by a St Louis author Michael Kahn.  Many years ago I read a book in this series--didn't know was a series & I think this was before I was even keeping track of what I read and I remember enjoying it.  I have been collecting the books in this series but just got this one--the first book in series recently & knocked it out.  Rachel is a lawyer in Chicago in this book--one I read before she is in St Louis, she left a large law firm to go it on her own.  The large law firm hires her to figure out a weird part of a recently deceased partner at law firm and this pulls her into a quick paced investigation with several people that could be the suspect.  Time before cell phones and time of business lunches and all that, fun read in that time warp sense.  Good start to series.

This is a keeper for me at this point since trying to get all the books in series.

No comments: