Monday, February 28, 2022

The Lions of Lucerne--#23 finished

 Had to do a little catching up today, last day of February and I hadn't logged in my last 5 books finished until now.  This is the 1st book in Brad Thor's Scot Harvath series, I started the series in the middle and had wanted to go back & read from the beginning and found 6 of first 7--ordered the missing book from PBS.  I think the 7th book is where I started so probably already read it but by time get around to it might need to be re-read--ha ha.  This was a good beginning to series, he is a Secret Service agent & President is kidnapped by unknown international team and Harvath was basically framed for it--of course was a loose cannon before being framed too and he had to team up with a lady investigator in Europe to track down President and bring down bad guys.  One of those fun, suspend reality and just enjoy the adventure ride reads.

I will keep the book for now since I have most of the beginning books in series at this point but not sure this will be a keeper series.  Will decide later I guess.

No comments: