Friday, July 29, 2022

Nightlife--#69 finished

I have read a bunch of Thomas Perry books in the last few years.  Generally pretty good, clever sort of action/detective type stories from different perspectives.  This is probably one of my least favorites of his. Seems like he has a couple characters he thought about developing into a series with them but just didn't materialize.  The bad person in the book, a sort of crazy lady that was getting away with murder.  She had several points where she could have walked away to a degree but didn't do so, not sure I ever bought into her character.  Oh well, can win them all.

There are already 2 copies in system & is an older book but since he is a pretty popular author I will go ahead and post it onto my bookshelf in PBS and see what happens.

No comments: