Sunday, November 19, 2023

Brothers--#99 finished

 The rest of the title is:  What the Van Goghs, Booths, Marxes, Kelloggs & Colts Tell Us About how Siblings Shape Our Lives and History.  The author is one of the Colts, not a famous family but just his own that he includes details of their lives along with writeups about the other more famous people & families mentioned.   Really sounded like an interesting read but really gets bogged down at points.  This book was a struggle to get through.  Interesting facts and info about the other families but just too long in try to force a narrative where didn't alway seem to go.  Also left wondering about family dynamics with sisters, no real mention in this book about that.  

I have posted it on PBS, it is the only copy in system.  When I started reading it there was 1 WL for the book and I figured I would post & mail but that WL went away by the time I finished.  Oh well I figure it will go at some point.

No comments: