Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Big Bang Theory and Philosophy--#96 finished

 This is a book with several writers hitting on topics dealing with the TV show The Big Bang Theory and matters of philosophy, etc.  I thought it looked interesting several years ago when I put it on my WL in PBS and a couple years ago I received it.  I finally got around to reading it and while parts were good, overall not really what I was expecting.  The articles are written after the 4th year and since I watched the show I knew there was more to it than what was being discussed.  Also most of the articles were more academic and less humor--which is what I was expecting so not really what I wanted.  Oh well.

I have posted it back on PBS, it is the only copy in system so maybe it will move at some point.

No comments: