Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

It was a good day today. Thomas had his reading club this morning & they said that he had a great day. They don't always say that but he tells me it was great--I guess their is a problem with how each define it usually. He did a book about Hockey & he loved it.

Right after reading club, we went to a SLU baseball game. It was against Northwestern. We got there a little late about 12:40 and it started at 12, it was just the end of the 2nd inning. It was still zero zero at that point. SLU played a sloppy game but was able to mount some comebacks, we left at 8th inning down 10 to 6 with Northwestern on up with players on base. I haven't checked but I would guess a loss. Score though wasn't the main thing for us, Thomas had fun and it was a good day to be out. The wind picked up a little right before we left, the score along with the wind was enough to call it.

Then after I got home I went out for a run at a local park. It was a different park than my mostly normal one. I have gone to it before but it is the hilly park, at least hilly to an out of shape person like me. I got 3 miles in, with the miles around 13:21, 12:35, 12:35, overall at 12:50--much better than I thought it would be. I am a little tired now but we have a movie we are watching once the kids are in bed.

No comments: