Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Midnight House--#34 finished

This is the 3rd book in the series & I haven't read the earlier ones but this was pretty easy to jump into. There was some back story as far as the main character's life & love interests but nothing that hindered understanding this story. A good read, similar to others like Berry or Rollins I guess. I will probably at some point check out the other books in the series but since I already have a enormous stack of books that I want to read, these will be a ways away.

John Wells a CIA agent has to investigate why members of a secret interrogation unit are being killed after the unit was broken up & they were sent home. He has to play nice with the other levels of government as well but doesn't really. Interesting story and timely as well. Good read as I said earlier.

I have posted it on PBS and hopefully will be mailing it soon. There were still like 11 WL for it. I also have a request for the Alexander Hamilton book so it will be getting mailed soon as well.

No comments: