Thursday, May 24, 2012

Composed--#31 finished

This is a memoir by Rosanne Cash daughter of Johnny Cash & his first wife, I think the oldest daughter too.  She went into the music business first as a songwriter and then to performer and has been very successful.  An interesting read in how she has grown and how her prespective has changed over time.  I am not a country music fan so I really had no knowledge of her except as Johnny Cash's daughter.  This book gave some insight into her and the whole family dynamic, beyond what the Johnny Cash movie gave.

I will be posting it on PBS at some point but probably not for a week or two yet.  Still too many credits and not enough of my WL books coming through.  Still reading Edgar Sawtelle, Demonic and added Jefferson Key.  I might add another before the weekend also.

No comments: