Monday, June 25, 2012

The Deepest Cut--#35 finished

This is the 3rd in the series of 4, at least I think it is 4.  It is a quick read.  I kind of like the series and it seems to have come to a nice ending with the serial killer being caught/killed.  I am not sure what the next book is about or how it continues but I will probably grab it and read it sometime in the next few months.  This book did a nice job of finishing things up and getting to some kind of conclusion, although I wasn't really happy with the surprise ending of the book.  I guess I will take the ending that I don't like that at least wraps things up over a more predictable ending and the series just ending awkwardly.  I am not sure that really makes sense but oh well.

I have posted it on PBS and there is 1 copy ahead of it.  I think it will move at some point but might take a while.  Still reading those other books and might look to add another one tonight.  I would like to get one more finished this month but not sure that will happen at this point.  35 read for 6 months isn't bad though.

No comments: