Saturday, February 9, 2013

Brownsville--#7 finished

This another short story book with all the stories happening in Brownsville, TX.  Good stuff, I really liked most of the stories even if some were a little different.  In just a few pages, the author was able to reel you in and keep you interested about the people.  Also all of the stories were good in their own way as well.  Some short story books seem to have a couple stories that just aren't very good or at least not my taste and those stories seem to be more filler than entertaining.  I did enjoy these stories and will look to see what else the author has written.

I have already posted it on PBS, there are 3 copies a head of it.  No idea how long it will take to move but some short story books do seem to move quickly.  I am still reading the John & Jessie Fremont book and also just started The Life of Pi.  I am also probably going to start a book on Chris Coste, I think the title is something like 33 Year of Rookie.

No comments: