Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dead Eye--#23 finished

This is the next book in the Gray Man series for me.  I like the series & I liked this book.  Rogue assassin with a heart gets on CIA/America's bad side and has to live off the grid.  Good action in this one & pulls some other characters in & certainly ends with the anticipation that more books should be coming.  It is kind of Bourne like, maybe more like the movies than the books which were older.  Maybe there are new Bourne books, I don't know but that is kind of what this is like.  Easy to read & good page turner.

I will post it on PBS at some point but have enough credits & other books I can post so might be a little while yet.  Still Wasps book and The Clarinet Polka and started an Crude World book about oil and all it's problems.  I might add another book this weekend too.

No comments: