Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Reckoning--#38 finished

Interesting characters and decent story, seems like some of it could have been fleshed out a little more.  I enjoyed the book but had a lot going on with it and by end you seem to have a lot of questions.  Not questions on the ending which are there but questions on how it got there, it did explain it but just to me seems like more was needed.  I had read another book by this author and kind of liked it, more of a lukewarm feeling and again I think this is about the same.  I know he has other books out there but not sure if I will try one or not.  Might just wait to see if one stumbles my way.

I have posted it on PBS, there was only 1 WL for it and I figured I should move it if I can.  Still reading Tiger, about Tiger Woods.  Also have kind of started Orange is the New Black.  I will need to get another book or 2 going, probably later today.

No comments: