Saturday, June 28, 2014

Third Degree--#40 finished

A fast paced action novel.  About everything that could happen, happens all in one day to a family--kind of seat of your pants action--keeps you busy enough with the action that you don't step back and think just not possible.  Not that great of a story but still fun overall.  At least a little different from the military/spy action novels I have been reading.  Also nice not a series, just over after one book.

I have posted it on PBS, but there are over 300 copies of this version of the book, so hundreds more of other paperbacks and hardback probably on the system.  This book won't be going anywhere unless someone throws it in as a extra book to order.  I will leave it posted for now since I might do a deal at some point on my bookshelf.  I have plenty of credits right now on PBS so no worries there, more worry about how slow WL books seem to be coming in.

No comments: