Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest--#5 finished

This is the 3rd and last book in the series & I have to say I really enjoyed this series.  The author, Stieg Larsson, wrote the books and handed them all in to his publisher at the same time and then shortly after this he passed away.  I am glad he was able to finish & deliver the books but after reading them I wish I could hear more about their lives.  I really liked the characters in these books.  While everything was basically wrapped up, I think they were still going to have interesting lives.  I guess this is a sign that I really liked these books because I already miss knowing what is next.

I will not be putting this on PBS, there are already many copies of all 3 books I think.  I am keeping them for me, will probably re-read them again at some point.  I have a couple books I am reading, The Eye of God, I think it is called and a book about a 1990s serial killer in Spokane, WA.  I will need to add another book, maybe yet tonight.

No comments: