Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Kingmaker's Daughter--#62 finished

This is the 4th book in Philippa Gregory's series about the Cousin's War, later called War of the Roses. This book focuses on the younger of Richard Neville's(Earl of Warwick) daughters that became queen under Richard.  Her knowledge of the time and the research done to make this a likely happening for a historical fiction book continues to amaze me.  Some of these happenings were gone over in the different books but from a different perspective, to hear them again but from now Anne's perspective is enjoyable.  Good book & good series.

I will probably be posting on PBS.  There is a small crack in binding that I might try a little glue to fix before sending out though.  I am not sure how many WL for it but enough that I have time on it, do not have to rush to move it out.

No comments: