Friday, July 12, 2019

I Just Want to Pee Alone--#45 finished

A book of several mom bloggers that wrote short bits about being a mom.  Most with young children and funny things and just all the stuff that moms do that sort of just get seen as getting done but really  seem to be driving the moms crazy on the inside.  These moms get it out there on their blogs.  There are 2 more books of this too, it was that successful.  I saw it when ordering off the PBS wishlist multiples posting and thought it would be a fun quick read and that it was.  Not sure I will bother with the other 2.  Mentioned it to my wife & she might read this too at some point.

There are I think 18 WL for the book yet but will wait to see if wife reads it first before mailing it off to someone else in PBS land.

No comments: