Saturday, November 30, 2019

Back Spin--#79 finished

This was a mass media paperback that I needed to be able to carry around a few times & it filled that need.  It is the 4th book in the series and the first I read, I figured I would start here since I already had it.  Easy to read and story moved right along.  Characters seemed okay just to me, not sure at this point if I will search out other books in this series.  If I stumble upon some I will probably pick up just to see.  A sports agent and a financial advisor are best friends & have been since college and they help each other's business out.  The financial advisor is also some kind of like batman guy--goes out and beats up or kills(?) bad guys--hinted at this but probably need to read more of series to get this.

Plenty of copies in system, this was from 1997 so been around a while.  I will not post it on PBS, it will get donated off at some point.

No comments: