Saturday, November 30, 2019

Falling into the World--#77 finished

Finished it a week or so ago.  I think I enjoyed her book I read earlier, Coffee & Kung Fu--I think is the title name.  This one mentions College Church in the story though, this is at St Louis University where I went to college.  It is also a St Louis area book--even if the main town is a little beyond the suburbs but she travels into SLU as a tutor.  I do enjoy the local books.  I googled her & couldn't find her connection to St Louis--guess she probably was here for college at some point.  I didn't like the characters that much--lots going on but for some reason they can't sit down & have a real conversation.  Just kind of frustrating but even so I did enjoy the book.

There are no copies on PBS but with the SLU mention & College Church, I think it will stay as a keeper for me.

No comments: