Thursday, June 18, 2020

Git-R-Done--#51 finished

This is the Larry the Cable Guy book.  I saw some of his standup comedy on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour when it made it on TV and enjoyed it.  I know he is basically a white trash type comic and grew up for a while in NE & is a NE football fan so figured could check out this book. I really dislike the book, no I would have to say overall I hate this book.  At points maybe a chuckle but overall just his insults to everyone, just too much and not funny.  I don't remember his stand up being like this but maybe being in print it was just too much for me.  No respect for the person anymore either.

To show how much I hate this book, I am not going to post it on PBS, I don't think it should be mailed off to anyone else to read.  I am instead going to throw in it recycling, I am not even going to give it away.  Just an awful book.

No comments: