Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Playing For More--#33 finished

 This is a book by QB Case Keenum about his football life and his relationship with God.  Not really a book I would read but I picked up at a thrift store and since he was in St Louis for a year--I think the last year the Rams were here, I figured I would give it a try.  I didn't know much about him so reading his story of high school and college was interesting and then his bouncing around in the NFL.  This was written right after his big season with the Vikings but they still wanted a different QB so he just signed with Denver at end of book.  Story since then is still bouncing around in NFL but glad to read about his success too. Quick read.

I have posted it on PBS, it is the only copy but no idea when if ever it will move.

No comments: