Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bone--#90 finished

First off, I am glad to hit 90 books read this year and maybe a couple more before end of year.  I realized early on that 100 was out of reach but surprised I was able to get this many--this is my 2nd most ever.

This is a book that has been on my shelf for a long time.  I have read a few other books by author Lorna Landvik, most are pretty good, the last one I read was a little too much outer space/alien stuff and really turned me off.  This is one of her books that just hits right.  Ladies in a subdivision meet each other & decide to start a monthly book club and the story just flows from there with their lives.  All interesting characters and really just an easy read for the most part.

There are already like 55 copies on PBS so I will just put back on my shelf with a couple of her other ones at this point.  Not quite ready to give away but do really see myself keeping them either.   

No comments: