Friday, December 31, 2021

The Bean Trees--#92 finished

 This will be my last book finished for 2021, giving me 92 for the year.  I am very happy with that end number.  This is a book that I had picked up to read over vacation, it is a paperback with a bunch of copies in PBS so knocking around on vacation would be no problem.  In fact I took it on a couple vacations but never started it.  Finally figured with a bunch of days off around Christmas this year to read it, good quick read.  A small town girl out of high school in KY decides to get away from there & go somewhere else.  She drives west & ends up in Tucson, AZ--only after being handed a young girl/baby on the way.  In Tucson she meets up with others and they all help out each other.  Like I said earlier a good quick read but also funny at parts too.  Enjoyable overall.

There are already enough copies on PBS that I won't bother posting it, I will instead put in my give away pile.

No comments: