Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Shadow Woman--#2 finished

 This is the 3rd book in series of Jane Whitfield, a person that helps people in trouble disappear--start a completely new life and away from people looking for them.  This one she is now married and trying to start a new life for herself and quitting the work of making people disappear.  The last one she helped though gets tracked down & she must come to the rescue.  Interesting and clever things going on but took a while for me to get into this book.  The series continues but the ending doesn't really let on how, I think I have the next book so might try to get on it soon.

I did post this one on PBS, there was 1 copy already in system but didn't seem to matter because it got requested right away.  I will be mailing it off in the next couple of days.

No comments: