Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Stirring the Pot--#4 finished

 This is a book by Jenny McCarthy, one of it seems several she has written.  It was published in 2014 so not one of her earlier ones but since I wasn't paying attention either not sure if she has a few since or not.  It is basically an advice type book in a funny way, not too bad for that.  Just light reading.  Not really a book I figured I would have bought or read but found it at a Salvation Army for a $1.00 and it is autographed by author so figured why not.  I checked eBay and looks like autographed books by her are selling maybe around $20 so I guess I did alright and was lightly entertained by her book too.

I won't be posting it on PBS since autographed I figure at some point will let my wife sell on eBay or something.

No comments: