Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Willie Nelson--#9 finished

 A book that needed a good editor, just way too much information thrown out there that didn't really add to the story of Willie Nelson.  The author listed out everyone in the band behind Willie during tours and then during the recording of the album, the authors of the songs and everything else you could think of.  The book was exhausting.  I liked the parts where it was more about Willie and by the end it seemed more like that but still I think a good editor could have tightened this book up and made it a more enjoyable read.  Willie Nelson is an interesting character and I did want to learn more about him and I certainly do now but again I don't want to be exhausted after reading a book.

There is 1 WL for this book & I hope to gladly mail it off soon, no reason to keep this book.  If I ever want to re-visit Willie Nelson I will just have to hope there is another book out there.

No comments: