Monday, January 24, 2022

The Unexpected Joy of Being Single--#11 finished

 The writer, a lady in her late 30s has come to realize that being married is no longer a main focus for herself and that being single is a good option.  I am married so wasn't sure why really bought the book--found used for $1.00 so can't beat price and sounded like a funny overall take on life.  It started as funny easy read but did bog down and by end just wanted to get it finished.  Interesting stuff for people to realize that marriage may not be for everyone.  I don't think enough was said for being married is hard work--author quoted a few friends on this but thought could have been emphasized more.  Oh well, like last book, I was not really the main audience for this book so when I say wasn't really that interesting for me figure that is about right.

There were 2 WL for it & I already posted it & it was accepted.  I will mail it off later this week.

No comments: