Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Shadow Cabinet--#101 finished

 This is the 3rd book in a series and looks like maybe the last book but ending left it open.  A girl from Louisiana moves to London with parents but her high school is a boarding school.  She has a near death experience and is now able to see ghosts.  She meets up with a police team of others like this and after first two books we are now at the 3rd.  A confusing jump back in time and a sort of what happened to these people from the '70s is thrown in here and some more investigation stuff.  A lot of over the top world could end ideas in here too.  I am glad I read it and finished the series but not a great ending or series.  I like the idea of it but thought a better series could have been developed.  It is a series for young adults so maybe just didn't hit me because I am not target audience.

There were no copies in system so I posted it and it has already been requested.  I will try to get mailed off in the coming week.

No comments: