Saturday, August 18, 2007

Trying to figure out this whole blog thing

I am one of those people that when going swimming, I have to put my foot or hand in the water and see what it is like before getting in. Well, I kind of did it the opposite way with this blogging. I have heard of blogs and had a basic understanding of them and just a few days ago started blogging without really reading or understanding it. I still don't really understand the whole blogging experience, to me it is mostly just a journal. I haven't even mentioned to my wife yet that I have started this up, still like a diary and those were supposed to be private weren't they. Well, the last couple of days I have been popping through some of the other blogs here and there is some interesting stuff, but I just don't have time to read a lot at each site and wander through archives. I am amazed that there seems to be many people that write something each day, I don't know if I will be that inspired to do that. I will have to explore this whole blogging thing more in the days to come, but for now if anyone is out there, I think this blog will probably continue in the same way.

I will have to sit down and do write ups on my wife and kids here shortly. I will just have to get started on it, I am overthinking it right now. This is not the time though, it is 2am here in St Louis and I need to get some sleep. I am an old man, I guess--I just turned 38 today.

No comments: