Thursday, November 13, 2008

A week later

I don't know if it was trying to post every day in Oct, but I am kind of feeling burned out on blogging/posting anything right now.  It has been a week since I typed up anything.  Not much really going on.  Reading White River Massacre by Karl Lassiter and still working on Primo Levi's Survival in Auschwitz.  Mostly reading White River, it is a much easier read and am trying to push through to finish it.  Somewhere under 100 pages left.  Survival in Auschwitz is also just under 100 pages, but is a much slower read--the type is really small along with just being a kind of depressing book to read.  While I call it depressing I also have to say a very important book to read--I would think almost required reading for college students.  The Holocaust is something almost everyone should be exposed to, too important for people to forget.

My running has been little.  Last night I ran for the first time in a week & a half.  I did a little over 2 miles, 15 minutes on first & just under 14 for the second.  I didn't push it at all since it had been a while since I had run.  I hope to get a good run in this weekend and maybe even 2 if possible.

Well, too late, so I must be off to sleep.

No comments: