Saturday, November 1, 2008

Makeup Posts

I missed posting the last 3 days of October for the 31 for 21 DS awareness campaign.  Well, here is something of what I would/should have posted but was too tired to do so.

Wednesday, was a run day.  Rose had VB practice like normal so I ran while she was there.  I got 6 miles in.  Good stuff, I averaged something like 11:40 miles, the last 2 were in the 12's.  A good run all in all.

Thursday, I finished up Faith of My Fathers by McCain.  I will do a separate post of this--I try to do this for each book I finish.  Not sure what else Thursday was about.  I was tired again so I didn't make it down to post then either.

Friday was Halloween.  Rose was Darth Vader, Thomas was Batman and Angie was a Care Bear.  It was dentists appointments for all 3 in the morning.  I was off work, but don't remember getting anything really done.  I took Rose & Thomas to the store, at least I think it was Friday but not sure about much else.

Today was a canvass day for the school district.  I walked a lot putting up flyers on door handles around my neighborhood.  I even grabbed a 2nd folder of streets to hit & still have one street to go--need to do tomorrow.  I also made my Catfish Jambalaya for our church's soup & salad.  My mother in law didn't have time to make her soup so I back her backup.  Debbie was going out right after I got back from church so I don't know how it went over.  Had some left here and it seemed good to me, but I am biased.

No comments: