Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday

I am kind of struggling to get these posts in it seems.  Between just being kind of tired and also including just not having anything really exciting to talk about.  Well here it is.

Since I didn't get a run in yesterday, I went for a run tonight after work.  I planned on hitting Woodson Park, but with traffic on Page, I popped over to McDonnell Park.  McDonnell Park is much much hillier than Woodson, so it was a better workout for me.  I did 3 miles, something like 11:51, 11:45 and 11:35 with an overall average around 11:45 or something like that.  Not bad at all.  It was cold also, I really noticed it on the first mile, after that though it wasn't so bad.  I should get another run in tomorrow night and probably Friday--I have the day off again.  Those should be my lead up runs to the 5k on Sunday.  We will see how it goes.

Read some tonight in Alexander's Bridge and also Faith of Our Fathers.  I am closing in on finishing the McCain book-something like 38 pages to go.  I hope to finish it up this week, maybe even before Nov comes around.

By the way, I did finally get another comment on one of my earlier posts from a day or so ago, the one on Golf.  Of course it was spam so not that exciting but given the limited number of comments I get, I should at least recognize it.

No comments: