Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 Post Day

Since I am sure you saw, I missed posting on Saturday.  I promised myself I would do a double post today to make up for missing Saturday.  Actually I finished my book, Desert Light on Saturday & had planned to do the writeup on it that night.  Instead I started watching the Rays & Red Sox and once again feel asleep during the game.  I woke up somewhere around 12:30 or 1am & figured I would rather go to sleep than type up another sleepy post.

Anyway, I did get a run in today of 5 miles.  The miles were something like 12:33, 12:40, 12:50, 12:40 & 13:45--not too bad.  It was kind of hot today & we had taken the kids to the park earlier & I ran around watching Thomas & Angie for an hour & half.  Then it was concession stand work for a couple of hours & then I got my run in.  I should have been drinking some water at the park, but instead just had a good drink right before running.  I also didn't carry any water on the run, so I am going to chalk that last slow mile up to that.  My legs actually felt okay still.  I was kind of stuffed up in the nose & was blowing snot rockets the whole time, but actually that is kind of normal for me at least on the first few miles.  I should probably get a checkup done & mention this to my doctor to see what the cause of this is.  It might help my running since I know in the summer it gets worse.

Not sure when I will be getting runs in this week, probably Wed & probably not Monday--no PSR this week.

No comments: