Monday, October 27, 2008

PSR but no run

It was PSR night tonight, but no run for me.  Debbie had a class she was going to so I had Angie along for the night also.  Not sure yet if I will attempt to switch to a morning run today--Tuesday, to make up for missing tonight.  That is what Debbie had suggested but since it is supposed to be below freezing, not sure I really want to get out there.  

I did pick a bunch of smaller green tomatoes that were left on my plants.  This was a poor year for my tomatoes after the first promising bunch was eaten by squirrels and/or rabbits in June.  Not sure if any of these will turn red or not.  I might be looking for any kind of recipe for green tomatoes in a week or so if nothing turns.

I won my fantasy football game this weekend.  I am somehow 5-3 now, but with the lowest total points scored for our league.  Kind of pathetic but I will take every win I can get.  I will only get to the playoffs off my record so if it takes more than a little luck, so be it.

No comments: