Saturday, October 4, 2008

Normal Stuff

I am going to hit on the normal stuff that I usually blog about for today.  I finally got a run in, 3.2 miles.  It was slow somewhere around 14:40, 13:40 & a 12:40 for the miles.  The last mile I did 3 interval type runs of under 100m at a faster pace.  It was good, I had to remind my muscles/body that I am capable of faster speeds.  Hopefully, Monday will be a good run and can start building off this.

This was also a garage sale day for Debbie.  I was able to get some reading in this morning and afternoon in.  I mostly hit Desert Light and Faith of My Fathers.  Slow going on both but at least got some progress growing.

I think the run has me a little tired also so calling it early.  By the way I did watch part of the NU vs Mizz game until it just started getting ugly.  Neb has delivered enough of these types of beatings over the years so can't really say this was unexpected.  Only chance Neb had was for Mizz for start turning the ball over and hoping a loud road game would shake them up.  None of that happened.  Knew coming in that Neb just didn't have the talent so just take the beating and hope things get better over the next couple of years.

No comments: