Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rough Start

This is the first day of 31 for 21 & I almost missed posting something on my blog already.  That is what I get for falling asleep on the couch.  Luckily(?) my wife woke up to go to the bathroom & when I sort of woke up I saw my son Thomas sleeping on the floor in the living room.  I guess somewhere after  I nodded off he came downstairs.  A quick trip to the bathroom ourselves and here I am struggling to get something down on the blog.

Oh well, tomorrow will probably be about the same.  I have a class tomorrow after work on something about cars--one of those classes I need to take to help my job & it's yearly performance record.  Anyway I will miss the VP debate live so Debbie will be taping it.  Once I get home I expect to watch that & then if still awake back here posting something.

Sorry if anyone is expecting any great insight because I doubt it will be found here.  More of just everyday goings on.

No comments: