Monday, October 20, 2008

PSR night run

It was my Monday PSR night run tonight.  I had been really struggling on these runs for the last month or so, both in being slow & in just not getting the miles in.  Tonight wasn't anything great but I was able to get 3.5 miles in at a pace around 12:20.  My legs were pretty stiff on the first mile, probably because I had pushed it pretty good on Saturday.  It also seemed a little warmer or maybe more humid than Saturday also.  Overall though, glad I got the run in and it was certainly a lot better than what had been happening on Mondays.

I won my fantasy football game this week.  I am something like 4-3 but the lowest scoring team in the league so far.  Season is halfway through so can still get it put together and maybe squeeze into the playoffs.  It has been kind of a weird season so far with injuries to key players and some players seemingly falling off the cliff production wise across the NFL--not just on my roster.

Oh, good news tonight.  I found Thomas' glasses.  They were back against the wall where all of the backpacks get put after school.  There are also some Leap Pad packs back there.  I kind of remember looking in that corner but I don't think I ever actually picked up each bag & moved it out of the way.  I was under the belief they were in the basement or one of the rooms upstairs--those seem to be the more normal locations.

Well, time to read a few pages & then call it a night.  

No comments: