Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday Golf

Sunday was nice enough that I actually got to play 9 holes of golf.  It was chilly & windy but the sun was sort of out most of the afternoon.  It wasn't a great round or anything but being able to knock the ball around at the end of October is always a good thing.  I think I had a score of 52 for the 9 holes--not too good.  Too many 3 putts, that is what I get for not golfing in over a month and before that it was probably another month.  I didn't play much golf this year.  I guess that is not such a bad thing though.  I enjoy playing it but there are much higher priorities than golf most weekends it seems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor Made Golf R7 CGB MAX Limited Edition Driver Package
http://www.golforderonline.com/products/Taylor-Made-Golf-R7-CGB-MAX-Limited-Edition-Driver-Package-Golf-789.html