Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Should Have Been Monday Post

Yes, I know I missed another day, what can I say, it is tough to get this blogging every day thing down.  I am going to do another double post to make up for it.  First this post will scan over Monday.

No PSR so no hurrying home to get Thomas & then get Rose from VB & then PSR for both.  Followed by my struggling through a Monday run and then back home to force them into bed.  Instead there was no PSR & no VB practice.  That actually meant a family dinner, salmon patties, corn, and green beans--I liked it, the kids well not so much.

Rose's Girl Scouts are meeting on Mondays this year so she hasn't been at all because PSR is the priority.  So she was able to make it yesterday.  Right after dinner I mowed our front yard, hopefully for the last time this year, raked up most of the clippings & then walked Rose over.  I was stuck at the meeting for a while hearing about what was coming up so I could relay it on to Debbie.  It does sound like Rose should be able to make some of the events they are doing which is good, she likes being part of the group.

I think that does it, so time to type up something else to count for Tuesday.

No comments: