Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dirty Jokes and Beer--#47 finished

This is Drew Carey's book, not too bad. Some funny parts and some kind of shocking parts--being molested at age 9 being the biggest. Also he finished the book off with 4 of his own short stories, 2 or 3 of them became episodes of his shows or at least parts of them. For a quick read, not too bad. It kind of makes me wonder though why I can't find his show in syndication now though, I really did like his show. I know the last year or two weren't good in that ABC was almost trying to kill it off so I don't know if that has something to do with why it can't be found now. Of course it is also 8-10 years old so maybe it is just timeliness too.

I am still working on PopCo, I am somewhere past 200 pages so still have a ways to go, 500 pages in total. I am not sure what my next book is going to be, I had 3 picked out a few days ago so will probably look them over and try to decide tonight. This Drew Carey book is one that I got from PBS & I have already posted it but there are something like 60 others already ahead of it in line so I doubt it is going anywhere soon.

No comments: