Sunday, May 16, 2010

3 days of running

Well, I had been a slacker with my running but I finally put some decent runs in. Friday I ran 3 miles, first time in about a week & a half. Time was slow but just glad to get something in.

Saturday afternoon I was able to run at Forest Park, getting 6 miles in. The average time ended up being something like 12:10, so not too bad at all.

Sunday, late in the afternoon, I got another 3 miles in, the first during some rain, then it let off till I was done, then the rain came again. That first mile was tough, legs were sore and I had to stop for a bathroom break. The next 2 were okay but still slow. Overall I think it was just over 13 minute miles, so slow but at least getting them in.

I don't know what this week is going to look like as far as getting runs in but hopefully will at least get one more in before the weekend.

No comments: