Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spitting Feathers--#28 finished

Spitting Feathers is an English chic lit or chic lite book. An okay read, nice story, happy ending and all that. Nothing exciting but it was a change of pace, something I was looking for when I started it. I had been spending too much time reading The Shelters of Stone and wanted something lite and Spitting Feathers qualified.

I am not going to bother explaining the book, it really isn't necessary. As for the chic-lit books I have read, Hot and Bothered and My 15 Minutes were probably the 2 best. Spitting Feathers is a step below them, maybe with a Chasing Harry Winston, but far ahead of Phi Beta Bimbo and A Spy with a Silver Lining. I have already posted it on my PBS bookshelf, there is something like 10 books ahead of it so it won't be moving anytime soon. No problem with that, I can wait it out.

No comments: