Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Running

It has been a while since I gave an update on my running. I guess this fits since it seems like it has been a while since I have gotten any consistent running in. A week and a half ago I ran 4 slow miles on Friday(I was off that day) and then did a good 6 miles at Forest Park. It was until yesterday that I got another run in, a nice 3 mile run inside on the walking track at the community center. We are supposed to get snow tonight & into tomorrow so I doubt I will be running outside soon. Hopefully I can get at least one run in this weekend though.

Given how sporadic my running has been, it should be no surprise that I have no races even being thought of right now. I am really out of shape. Dropping 10 pounds to start would be a nice beginning and would help my running as well, will just have to see about this.

No comments: