Monday, February 21, 2011

Perfectly Criminal--#11 finished

I haven't been reading as much this month so things have slowed down. My interest in the books could be part of the reason as well. This one, Perfectly Criminal is just okay. I liked the author's first book, Defenseless more. This one continued with the same main characters from the RI Attorney General's office but the focus was on a different lawyer in the office, the tough, rough talking, etc lawyer. She had to come to grips with some of her past and also some relationship stuff in the book. I really didn't like the beginning and it took a lot to overcome that. I had almost given up the book before page 100 but did push on to finish. It finished up much better but still just a okay or maybe a little below that.

I have posted it on PBS and there are 2 WL for it so hopefully I will be mailing it out this week for a credit.

Quick update, I am mailing the book off to a PBS member but that member also ordered 2 other books. I also sent along a couple other books because I figure if you are ordering 3 I could kick some in also.

No comments: