Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Hour I First Believed--#9 finished

It took a while but I finally finished this book. I started it right at the end of Dec so it was a little more than a month. Early on it was a tough book for me to stay interested in, didn't care for either of the two main characters Caelum or Maureen-Mo. Overall though it all came around and is a very good book. A very good story about Caelum and his ancestors and the struggle him & Mo had after Columbine. There is a lot of info and storylines going on in the novel that the 2nd half or at least the last 3rd, it was fun to see the pieced together or explained at least. I am glad that I took the time to read the book. It was the longer book that I wanted to start the year off with and while it came in at 9, I still see it as starting the year with it since it took that month to read.

I will be posting it on PBS, not sure when but sometime in the next week or so I would guess. I am still reading Breaking Dawn and have also started Perfectly Criminal. Might grab a third book tomorrow as well but should probably spend more time on the other two first also-who knows.

No comments: