Sunday, May 15, 2011

Altar of Eden--#30 finished

This is another James Rollins book. It is a good read. Like other Rollins books he tries to base them off of possible occurrences. I am not sure that this one really holds up as well as the others but it was still a good read. A lab working with Dept of Defense tries to make a superhuman or superanimal type creature to be used in military situations. A Border Guard and a Veterinarian with a past team together to take them down while also at the same time falling in love. Like I said parts of the story didn't really seem possible but that was okay to a point. A good read but certainly not a great read.

I will be posting it on PBS at some point, there are still 28 WL for it so might wait a few days to do this. I am reading The Judas and still working on Alexander Hamilton as well. Not sure when I will pick out the next book though.

No comments: