Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Poet's Funeral--#29 finished

The book started off pretty good, interesting characters and situation but once the murder/death happened it evolved into more of an investigative type book. The investigation and the ending were not strong points at all for the book. I understand there had to be some conflict going on but I just wish what the author had chosen would have been better or more believable. Oh well, still not a bad book and was even good in parts. The idea of a small time book/poetry publisher is kind of interesting and I liked the premise.

I will be posting it on PBS at some point in the near future, there is only 1 WL for it. I am out of town this weekend so posting it will have to wait until next week. I will be picking out a 3rd book to read hopefully tonight yet, since flying this weekend need one to read for all the waiting at the airport and on the plane.

No comments: