Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Orleans Noir--#58 finished

This is a short story book with all of the stories based in New Orleans and have kind of a dark side to them. Half of the stories are from before Katrina and the other half are during or post Katrina. Overall some good stuff here. Good quick reads that really let you get a taste of New Orleans all of the rougher side of town it seems. I know they have done this Noir type books for several cities and seems like a very good idea and would like to see one done for St Louis.

I will be posting it on PBS, there were around 20 or so on the WL for it. Still reading the Clinton vs Starr book, I am around page 315 so making some progress but still very slow. I am also reading part 2 of The Hunger Games--Catching Fire. I have also just started My Dreams Out in the Street--only around 10 pages in so really just started.

No comments: