Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Death of American Virtue: Clinton vs Starr--#66 finished

It took me a very long time to read this book, starting it either late August or early September till tonight. This is a very good book with tons of information laid out in an easy to understand a follow way. This is not the kind of book that you can pick up and read for 5 minutes here or there or read during commercials or while semi watching TV. This book I had to dedicate time to read it as well as be in the mood to read it. I remember following this whole Clinton vs Starr stuff that was going on but I never followed it close to the level of detail this book provides along with the extra information provided from interviews after the fact. While I don't see myself ever investing the time to read this book again, I am very glad that I have read it.

I will be passing it along on PBS, I think there are around 15 WL for it. I will probably post it at some point this weekend but might wait a little while, who really knows right now.

No comments: