Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whose World Is This?--#9 finished

This is a book of short stories, kind of interesting stuff. I am getting to like short stories a little more but in general they seem to leave me unsatisfied. These stories have interesting perspectives and some happenings but overall just too much left unsaid for my taste. Oh well, the short stories seem to work right now because I just don't have a lot of time to invest in reading so reading a few pages at a time on a short story is easier.

I have posted it on PBS & it is the only copy on system. I hope it will move a some point but short story books seem to take a while. I am still reading Red Square, Politics Noir and Devil's Dream. I will probably start a 4th sometime tonight as well. Politics Noir is also getting close to be finished too.

No comments: